We're looking for an INTERNAL AUDITOR
Brief job description
We are looking for an internal auditor to add value and improve our operations. You will help us accomplish our objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management.
- Degree in Financial Accounting or Financial Management (essential).
- Two years of work experience in an (internal) audit environment.
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A knowledge of computerized accounting and auditing record keeping systems
- Excellent documentation and (written) communication skills.
If you are interested in this position, we would like to receive your application with an extensive CV. You can send your application to Visser Corporation N.V. attn. Mrs. Lisette Chung (e-mail: email@example.com). All applications are treated with strict confidentiality.
Telf: 00297- 5252587